Condoms are the most reliable contraception media for effective protection from infectious diseases and preventing pregnancy intimate. But the use of condoms can not be separated from the shortage.
Here are 10 lack of condom use, among others:
- some people have complained that he had difficulty maintaining an erection after using a condom. This happens because of the inconvenience to the thickness of the condom.
- Installation of a condom is considered as the destroyer sequence intimate activity by interrupting foreplay and intercourse. Additionally erection will be different between before and after the use of condoms.
- Male condoms can slip when mounted or torn if not used properly.
- Condoms can cause certain allergies. People who are sensitive to chemicals in latex condoms should use condoms made of polyurethane. In addition, oil-based lubricants should not be used with latex condoms because latex can dissolve within a few minutes, and caused damage to the condom.
- If you use a female condom, you should be extra careful. Make sure the penetration occurs in the condom, not on the side of the condom and the vagina.
- Condoms can increase friction during intercourse. Too much friction causing penetration to be uncomfortable.
- Condoms are a different brand or type offers a different sensation. If you switch to using a different type or brand of condom, you may not get the same comfort as you get with a condom before.
- Condoms only disposable, so you need more condoms to keep you protected from infectious diseases and pregnancy intimate when having sex.
- Men who have erectile dysfunction may have difficulty when wearing a condom. Experienced erectile dysfunction, making it difficult to maintain an erection during condom use.
- Condoms are available in various sizes, both length and width that may be confusing to some people. If you wear the wrong size, may be able to slip a condom during intercourse.